Acronyms of Coupon Types
With the introduction of the new website we have changed the acronyms used to describe coupon types in bonds' titles.
Below a quick reference to the acronyms:
- Zero Coupon: ZC%
- Fixed rate: value (example: 1.375%)
- Floating rate: FLR%
- Fixed Floating rate: FFLR%
- Fixed Step-up rate: FSU%
- Fixed Step-down rate: FSD%
- Floating Step-up rate: FLSU%
- Floating Step-down rate: FLSD%
Of course it is possible to group blog posts and bonds using the Coupon Types category and its subcategories.